$220.00 per person (Rates are per person with a 6 person max. )
Season opens on Saturday, March 13. We will be targeting Rockfish and there is a seven fish limit per person. Exciting news this year is that we will be allowed to retain Canary Rockfish in our daily seven fish limit. We will fish for Lingcod on these trips as well, there is a two fish limit per person.
Early in the year Lingcod can be very exciting. Rockfish handling fee is $10.00 per person. Trips leave the dock at 6:00AM.
What to Bring
- Wear warm clothing, dress in layers.
- Non-Scuffing Rubber Boots and Rain Gear
- Bring a lunch
- Small personal coolers allowed in cabin (not on deck)
- Seasickness meds if needed (not everyone feels the effects of the sea)
- You will need a Washington State Saltwater fishing License (14 years and younger no license required). A punch card for all ages if you’re Halibut fishing and or a Salmon punch card for Salmon trips.