halibut Dates and TRIPS
Halibut fishing is exciting because it is a longer range trip 40 to 50 miles, and the fish get big. It is not uncommon to catch halibut over 40 pounds. This trip is physically demanding with a longer ride, and fishing in water depths up to 750 feet. When weather and time permit we can also try for deepwater lingcod. Trip will leave between 5:00AM and 6:00AM depending on weather and tides.
2021 HALIBUT DATES
May 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th
May 9th, 16th, and 23rd
Additional date may become available if quota remains.
What to Bring
- Wear warm clothing, dress in layers.
- Non-Scuffing Rubber Boots and Rain Gear
- Bring a lunch
- Small personal coolers allowed in cabin (not on deck)
- Seasickness meds if needed (not everyone feels the effects of the sea)
- You will need a Washington State Saltwater fishing License (14 years and younger no license required). A punch card for all ages if you’re Halibut fishing and or a Salmon punch card for Salmon trips.